Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh My God!

I just can't believe its been exact 5 years on this day that I wrote my first "blog".
How time flies!
At that time I was still a student of surgery, in my final year..approaching the conclusion of my training...final exams just round the corner in Dec...and there I was, started to blog on the internet instead of slogging the huge text books of surgery...guess that's what keeps my brain ticking...doing things completely different than what's required..so that its all fresh n charged up for THE thing!.. hmm anyway...i was so pleasantly surprised when my Google profile page gave me a link to this blog...i remember at that time it was with hotmail & MSN...but obviously Google have taken over...and am I glad!
Well...this has opened up a new avenue for me...since the time I've been UK & after getting reasonably settling down here...I've been wanting to write....on so many different things....my hands have been itching to write for a long time now! what better way than to blog away
so here I go folks...watch out for this space....lotsa blogs comin up...hopefully I can manage to pick all ur brains with my thoughts!......
Cheers....Vishnu

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We Waiting!! Dr.Vishnu Very famous in Surgery and Burgery:)))

Post them soon!!

Cheers
Lakshmi Mahajan

Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home